• what information GopalShrikanth.com may collect about you;
• how GopalShrikanth.com will use information we collect about you;
• when GopalShrikanth.com may use your details to contact you;
• your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
As set out above, GopalShrikanth.com is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to
review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for
the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will GopalShrikanth.com collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from any GopalShrikanth.com website, such as newsletters, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of
information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different webpages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable GopalShrikanth.com and its service providers to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that sometimes on particular webpages we may require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will specify further on these webpages why we
are collecting your information and how we will use it.
use analysis software to look at IP addresses and cookies for the purpose of enhancing your user experience. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you and the
log files are regularly purged.
We may use your IP address to determine whether you are accessing the services from the US, UK, India, to track traffic and update our website with information relevant to specific
3. How will GopalShrikanth.com use the information they collect about me?
GopalShrikanth.com will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• for "service administration purposes", which means that GopalShrikanth.com may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to notify you that a
particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
• to contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, including any content you provide
• to personalise the way content is presented to you
• IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
• to analyse and improve the services offered e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where GopalShrikanth.com proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or
withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. When will GopalShrikanth.com contact me?
GopalShrikanth.com may contact you:
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that GopalShrikanth.com can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• in relation to any contribution you have made e.g. on GopalShrikanth.com message boards;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about GopalShrikanth.com services (participation is always voluntary); and
• for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
GopalShrikanth.com won't contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will GopalShrikanth.com share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we
will only use your information within GopalShrikanth.com. However, IF GopalShrikanth.com uses third parties to process your information. GopalShrikanth.com will require these third
parties to comply strictly with its instructions and GopalShrikanth.com will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on GopalShrikanth.com website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to GopalShrikanth.com, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour, GopalShrikanth.com
may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where GopalShrikanth.com reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), GopalShrikanth.com
may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your
8. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to GopalShrikanth.com's website. Users without this
consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. How long will GopalShrikanth.com keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with GopalShrikanth.
com or GopalShrikanth.com's corporate retention schedule (this is a database that defines which documents should be kept and for how long). In the case that you wish to cancel your
registration as a GopalShrikanth.com member, once an account is deleted a red flag goes on the database and, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the
system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
Where you contribute to GopalShrikanth.com, we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. However
some projects are likely to have a longer, or even permanent, duration.
10. Can I find out what personal information GopalShrikanth.com holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information GopalShrikanth.com holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We will
require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on
12. Cookies Policy -Information GopalShrikanth.com collects from you
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's
computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your
browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in
order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to
notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and
accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of GopalShrikanth.com features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to
change your cookie preferences.
publishers to do useful things like find out whether the device (and probably its user) has visited the website before. This is done on a repeat visit by checking to see, and finding, the
cookie left there on the last visit.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. For example: if on a previous visit you went
to our Resource->Reference page, we might find this out from your cookie and highlight educational information on your second and subsequent visits.
GopalShrikanth.com may use a number of independent measurement and research companies such as Google Analytics. They gather information regarding the visitors to
GopalShrikanth.com sites on our behalf using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded on our website. GopalShrikanth.com uses this type of information to help improve the
services it provides to its users. GopalShrikanth.com strictly require that third parties do not use any information for their own business or other purposes. Certain other areas of
area of the website will make this clear and you should refer to those local terms for additional information.
c. GopalShrikanth.com cookies and how to reject cookies?
A list of the main cookies that GopalShrikanth.com sets (and what each is used for) is listed below:
Google bot for Google Analytics.
|a G l o b a l E x p e r t N e t w o r k
~ 2 0 0 0 E x p e r t s ~ 3 0 0 C i t i e s ~ 6 0 C o u n t r i e s
|"H e l p i n g L e a d e r s S u c c e e d"